A biometric gun safe with fingerprint recognition is very important for gun owners. Here are reviews of some of the top gun safes in the market that open with biometric fingerprint technology designed for gun safes.
BARSKA Mini Biometric Safe
It stands testimony to the commitment of BARSKA to fingerprint technology.
- This is a fairly compact safe that measures 7.8 in x 11.8 in x 7.8 in, and can safely be concealed from view – whether at office or in home.
- At only 12 pounds, it is lightweight and easy to carry.
- It can store as many as 30 varied fingerprints, allowing access to the other members in your family.
- It is constructed out of heavy gauge steel.
- The back-up key mechanisms ensure that you never lock your own safe out for you.
- It operates on the power drawn from 4 AA batteries.
Unless you actually mount the safe, it can easily get stolen.
GunBox Biometric Gun Safe
It is a spacious gun safe that wows with its fire-resistant and tough surface.
- It has a sleek design and is aesthetic to look at.
- The biometric safe can be opened up in many different ways. There is Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology as well as a fingerprint scanner.
- Its fingerprint scanner can be programmed easily, and you can scan as well as store as many as 100 different fingerprints.
- The gun case is made of aircraft-grade strong alloy.
The only thing negative about the safe could be its cost. However, there are enough features to justify its high price.
Steelwater Heavy Duty Safe Fire Protection AMSW592818-BLK
This is a strong gun safe that is powered by biometric technology, and comes at a low cost.
- It is made of solid 12-gauge steel and is resistant to all types of intrusion. It can withstand flood and fire hazards for as long as 45 minutes.
- An EMP-proof lock is there to keep guns locked away safely from others.
- There are two main sections that can contain 10 long rifles. Thus, you can safely keep as many as 20 guns.
It has slightly less space than other Steelwater models.
In the US alone, over 341,000 firearms are stolen from private citizens annually on an average. Almost all of these end up in the hands of criminals. Even at home, there are always risks of guns landing up in the hands of children or unauthorized persons. Thus, any of these biometric fingerprint gun safes can be a great option for you.