You may be eager to build muscles like your favorite celebrity and be praised by onlookers. You may be following the top pros on Bodybuilding.com and hoping to replicate their results. However, you might not have the time or the interest to visit the gym or waste huge amount on membership fees. If so, you can build a home gym by purchasing fitness equipment, be it new or used.
Top home gym equipment
To reach higher fitness level, you can have these gym equipment installed at your home.
- Withings Body Cardio: Withings is considered to be much more than a mere scale. It will specify heart rate and BMI, lean & fat mass, besides expected poundage. With Bluetooth, you can connect it to Android App or iOS.
- Bowflex Xtreme 2SE: This equipment offers different types of exercises. Having leg extension and angled lat bar, no part of the body is missed out. It weighs 185 pounds and measures 8’x6’.
- ProSource Multi grip Pull-up/Chin-up Bar: It allows range of gripping positions to offer complete workout. You can try wider grip or shoulder width grip to derive solid back workout.
- Wahoo Kickr Snap: It uses flywheel of high inertia to turn the bike into a wonderful trainer. You can also use it to ride the bike outside. It connects to Velo, Zwift and Wahoo fitness apps.
- Peloton Bike: This is a wonderful choice if you prefer spinning. There is a virtual seat that allows you watch rides through your phone or tablet.
- Stamina Body-Trac Glider-1050 Rowing equipment: This fitness equipment can help you to combine strength and cardiovascular training workout regimen. The unit allows entire body workout through series of complex movements.
- PowerBlock Elite 90: It is a stackable dumbbell set that allows you to take away or add weight using u-pin. This way, can have 5-90 pound weight.
- Trigger Point Grid-X Roller: Foam roller is recommended by few personal trainers after serious workouts for stretching out the tight muscles and to avoid soreness. Trigger Point is also used to provide physical therapy.
- Xbox with Kinect & fitness games: Fitness games are really interesting. Several options are present virtual athletic form of training. However, Wii Fit with Wii U and Xbox One and Kinect are the versatile ones.
- NordicTrack C630: It has been designed for tablets, featuring cradle for holding one. Fitness fanatics using iFit will find the company’s treadmill to be a wonderful choice.
The above are the top home gym equipment that can you can select to take your fitness to the next level.